Apple 9.7″ iPad Air 2 MH1C2FD/A 16GB Tablet WiFi + Cell Gold – German Model
- 9.7″ IPS LCD Multi-Touch Retina Display
- 2048 x 1536 Native Resolution
- Tri-Core Apple A8X CPU with M8 Chip
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Front 1.2-Megapixel FaceTime HD Camera
- Rear 8-Megapixel 1080p iSight Camera
Work and play faster, thinner, and lighter with the silver 16GB iPad Air 2 from Apple. Featuring Apple’s 64-bit A8X chip and M8 coprocessor, the Air 2 delivers 40% faster CPU performance and 2.5 times the graphics performance when compared to its predecessor. It’s also 18% thinner at 0.24″ and weighs 0.96 lb. The LED-backlit 9.7″ 2048 x 1536 Retina IPS LCD display’s anti-reflective coating reduces glare by 56% and uses a single-layer design to eliminate internal reflectance for richer colors, greater contrast, and sharper images.
The Air 2 features Apple Touch ID technology, which uses your fingerprint to unlock your device as well as make secure purchases in iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store. The 1.2MP front and 8MP rear camera let you take high-resolution photos and videos as well as videochat in HD while dual microphones reduce background noise. The iPad Air 2 runs iOS 8, featuring Siri, iCloud, and Spotlight Search.
- Thinner & Lighter
- The iPad Air 2 is 18% thinner than its predecessor at 0.24″ and weighs just 0.96 lb. While lightweight, the Air 2 is still durable, thanks to its aluminum unibody construction.
- Retina Display
- Within the 9.7″ LED-backlit touchscreen, the 2048 x 1536 native resolution renders text and images at 264 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels. The display uses a 1-layer design, which eliminates gaps between layers, along with the internal reflections caused by those gaps. This results in richer colors, greater contrast, and sharper, more vivid images. The display also features a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating to keep your screen clean.
- M8 Coprocessor
- The iPad Air 2 was designed to be on the move. That’s why the M8 coprocessor measures motion from your iPad by pulling data from the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, and barometer. This allows your apps to give you a better experience based on the movement of your iPad Air 2. It’s a task that would normally fall to the A8X. But by using the more efficient M8 chip, you save on power use and the A8X chip is able to focus on other tasks.
- Battery Life
- The iPad Air 2 may be faster and more powerful, but it’s not more power hungry. Even though it’s 18% percent thinner and 40% faster than the previous-generation iPad Air, it still gives you the same 10-hour battery life, thanks to the A8X chip’s energy-efficient design.
Performance Chipset Apple A8X Storage Flash 16GB Display Type Capacitive Size 9.7″ Backlight LED Native Resolution 2048 x 1536 Pixel Density 264 ppi Communications Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0 Camera Front: 1.2 MP / Video: 1280 x 720p
Back: 8.0 MP – Photo: 3264 x 2448 / Video: 1920 x 1080p 30 fps
GPS Built-in SIM Nano-SIM Technology 4G Input/Output Connectors Ports 1x Lightning Audio Integrated Stereo Speakers
2x Integrated Microphone
1x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone
Flash Media Slot None General Battery Built-In Lithium-Polymer Providing up to 10 Hours per Charge (27.3 Wh) Keyboard Virtual Dimensions (WxHxD) 6.6 x 9.4 x 0.2″ / 167.6 x 238.8 x 5.1 mm Weight .98 lb / .44 kg
Apple, the Apple logo, AppleCare, macOS, Mac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, iPhone, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Apple Pencil, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, Retina, Apple TV, iPod, iPad, iPad mini, and iPad Pro are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.